Airtel Dth New Connection: Prime Pack SD
The customer who purchases new Airtel Digital Tv connection under Prime Pack they get up to 185+ SD channels and the New Dth connection customers will get any two regional packs free.
The New Airtel Digital Tv Connection under Prime Pack includes installation, Activation, Shipping Charges, 10meters cable and get 1-year Manufacturer Warranty.
The best pack in Airtel Digital Tv SD Set top box is My Family Package which offers a number of channels in the category of Regional channels, Hindi movies, music, News and so on.
Our Dth Experts will guide you which Airtel Digital TV packages are suitable for you based on your requirements like No. of Channels, Budget and so on.
The above price Includes :
- Set-top box Shipping and Installation Charges
- Package Activation charges
- 10 mtrs cable Free
Airtel Dth Package Details :
- Airtel Dth Package Name: Prime Pack
- No of Channels in the package: 185+ channels & services
- Package Monthly Recharge: Rs 276/- per Month
- Free Packages list (If any): Any Two Regional Languages
Airtel Dth Set-top box details :
- Set-top box type: SD Set Top Box
- Set-top box warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty
- Picture Quality : 1080i
- Sound Quality: Dolby Digital Sound
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Which TVs support Airtel Digital tv SD Set top box: All Normal, LED, LCD TVs of all brands with an HDMI cable
#There are no hidden charges anywhere on our website.
#Please do not pay any extra money to the technicians, who install your set-top box.
For any issues, complaints or customer support reach us on 91 8466911112, 8466911113 or chat with us. Our support team is available 24X7.
- Step 1: Customer makes the payment online using any of the payment options that are available.
- Step 2: You will receive the payment confirmation via Email and SMS.
- Step 3: Your new DTH connection order will be booked as per the address, Mobile Number and Pincode entered by you at the time of payment.
- Step 4: An SMS will be sent to your mobile number, with your Airtel Dth customer ID.You can refer to your customer ID or RMN (registered mobile number) for all future communications regarding your Airtel Dth Connection.
- Step 5: Airtel Dth Technician will call you on your RMN before coming for installation.
- Step 6: After the Airtel Dth Set-top box installation is completed, Airtel Dth Technician will activate your connection with the package you have chosen.